Friday, April 25, 2008

Thankful

Hi Everyone
Just counting my blessings today:

1. Thankful for God always being there for me and forgiving me when I mess up (OFTEN!)
2. Thankful for my family who loves me even when I am crabby
3. Thankful for health for me and my family ... I have been thinking of this a lot lately .How blessed am I to be here and have my family be healthy ! I think of this young girl, Meredith Rankin and her young husband and even though I did not know either of them, I am captivated by their story and blessed by their testimony.
4. Thankful for the privilege of prayer. How lucky am I that I can go to my Father, a KING and bring my requests to Him.
5. Thankful for God's word. So many do not have this.. How unworthy am I?
6 Thankful for God's direction and working in my life.. Where would I be without His correction
7. Thankful for friends to encourage and help me to grow
8. Thankful for my husband. I know he is covered under friends and family but I am extra- thankful for him too :-D
9. Thankful for God giving us some of our wants along with providing our needs :-D
10. Thankful for each new day and anyone out there who actually takes time to read this and check on me and my little family!

So, WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR TODAY??

1 comment:

Jen said...

Just had to thank you for those thoughts. I am going to sit down and write a thankful list tonight. What a blessing!