Thursday, April 10, 2008

God is good to us!

Today, my mom and I were talking about seeing God.. I mean, seeing Him in our everyday lives. She was saying how when the snow melts and her flowers start blooming she sees God at work. For me, it is watching my children, especially Riley who was not supposed to walk, RUNNING around. What a great God we have and how well He takes care of us! How unworthy are we and yet He takes care of our needs and even our wants .... It is amazing to me how some can say there is no God..
This morning I read Proverbs 10:3. It says "The Lord will not suffer the soul of the righteous to famish". What a blessing that is! He will always take care of us. I have been very forgetful of this lately. I have been relying on myself entirely too much and looking at circumstances rather than remembering that my Father is a KING!
How blessed we are.

No comments: