Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thankful for my friends!!

I just wanted to say how thankful I am for friends. Recently we have been struggling with some discouragement and lack of joy. Mostly this is because of the whole mess with our house.. Will we ever get to move?? Will the loan stay affordable? What could possibly go wrong next?? It has been just a series of things with us lately but the one thing I have been able to count on is encouragement from friends so this is to say


THANK YOU!!!!!!

Some of my friends I have never met in person, they are online friends yet they pray for me and encourage me and are such a blessing. Some I have met and rarely get to see anymore as our lives have taken us to different corners of the earth and yet I know I can count on them to be there when I need them.

I just want all of my friends to know that I am thankful for each one of you even when I don't say it or don't even keep in touch. You are a blessing to me. Thank you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for you too, and how you are there when MY chips are down! :-)