Tuesday, October 7, 2008

the funnies in training.....

Yes, we are at that stage.. Riley is potty training. He did great yesterday. The first time I put him on he was still dry and he went potty almost right away.. I walked away for a second ( the phone rang or something.. I don't know but I didn't get a diaper on him right away).. All you experienced mommies out there know what's coming don't you.. yep. a few seconds later he comes walking to me all wet.. he had wet again and this time on my favorite chair... I guess I should be happy he knew to sit down.. right?? It was funny after and the look on his face was PRICELESS!!!
Anyway, that was our adventure so fare.. We are learning.. Had visitation today so no scheduled time to really train but tomorrow we are back at it.. hope you all are praying for us! Any advice???

No comments: