Sunday, April 1, 2007

Riley's Dedication

Hi everyone
Sunday was an eventful day for us . We went forward during the invitation as a family to dedicate Riley and ourselves as his parents to raise him for the Lord. He was sooo adorable. The whole time Pastor Howell was talking to us he stared up into his face with this expression of wide eyed awe, like he actually could understand what was being said. I wish I had my camera then. Here are some pictures of Riley and our family today. It was so nice as each member of the church came by afterward to share their love and pledge to pray for us as we raise our children. I know I need their prayers daily. Both of my children are answers to prayer. I know I will fail them so many times but I earnestly want to do my best to raise them to know Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWW!!!! So sweet! You all look great!