Wednesday, March 20, 2013

First Day of Spring in McAdam

 WOW! What a change a year makes.. I am pretty sure this is not the weather we were seeing on the first day of Spring last year in Georgia!  
Lots of snow and as I sit here typing this it is still coming down.  Schools are closed all over and my children are having a late start because I have decided to let them sleep in a little bit.

Here is where I am today:

So blessed to be able to enjoy the warmth of a home that God has provided for us. Enjoying a cup of coffee and some precious quiet time. I may not enjoy the snow in any way but I am thankful for the protection God has given us and that He sometimes alters our plans to draw us to HIM and to cause us to take some time to just "Be Quiet" and listen for His teaching and leading in our life.
So for this morning I am going to do just that. Sit here by the fire and take some time to just "Be Quiet".

Join me?????