Wednesday, March 6, 2013

As we continue to adjust to our brand new life in small town Canada, I know it is taking its toll on all of us but there are advantages. It has snowed a LOT here since we have moved and for some reason snow makes me want to bake.. Isn't that weird? Anyway, here are some photos of yummy things I have been able to have time to make on some of those days:

Yummy Carrot raisin muffins

Whole wheat chocolate chip cookies.. These were especially delicious . I may never go back to making regular ones again.

Whole wheat rolls. I have been making these a LOT to take to people as well. I like them because they have molasses and honey instead of sugar. YUMMY!!     
 I have also recently made cinnamon rolls, chocolate chip cookie bars, and two kinds of squares but I don't have pictures of those. I keep telling Dan snow is not a terrible thing.. especially when I get in the mood to bake yummy stuff :-D

Anyway, that is one of the things that I have enjoyed being here. There is lots more but I think one thing to share today is good. God is good to us all the time. I am so thankful for where HE has led us. I want to continue to follow HIM. .

No comments: