Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Wednesday updates

Hi Everyone.
Karyss has half days at school this week. I have been enjoying that because we finish up with homework and all so much sooner that we can spend time together. I am going to take her to get haircuts probably tomorrow but may even do it this afternoon. Riley is finally sleeping 6 hours most nights and that is making everyone feel better. Poor Dan has been fighting the flu this week but seems better today and GUESS WHAT?? He joined the gym!! I am so proud of him for taking this step to better himself and his health. Please pray with me that I can get healthy and fit as well. Anyone have any good links for healthy recipes?? Or healthy recipes to share?? I feel like I am stuck in a rut with cooking . Anyone else out there feel that way?? I could use any suggestions you have .

Well, need to go get Riley up so we can go get Karyss from school. Thanks for reading!!

No comments: