Monday, January 29, 2007

God's will

Hi Everyone! First of all let me say THANK YOU so much to those of you who have answered the "roll call" and told me you were here and shared your memories with me.. I hope that continues some. How was everyone's weekend? Ours was busy as usual. Dan preached at church last night and I love it when he preaches. It makes me so proud to see him up there and know that we are finally in the center of God's will. For those of you who don't know in the almost 9 years we have been married we have lived in Wisconsin, South Carolina, Illinois, Michigan and now Georgia. Several ministries have ended very badly for us and we have been searching for God's plan. Now it seems we have finally found it and I am so glad. We moved every summer there for a while. It was nice to not do that this year. Well, all, I know this is a short post today but my parents are set to arrive at any time for a visit on their way to Florida so I must go get prepared. Hope to hear from you all. Have a great and Godly day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes me so happy that you all are finally happy! Praying you continue to enjoy your time there! :-) Also enjoy your parents' visit!

Anonymous said...

Hey...part of God's plan was the previous 9 years of your life, you were in the "center" if you were obeying Him during that time as well! :) Abraham wandered his entire life :)....

Heavenbound Kim said...

Enjoy your time with your parents ~ Praise the Lord, you have great parents! Have fun... Kim;D oX