Thursday, January 25, 2007

Friends

Good morning everyone! Thursday already?? Where has the time gone? Today I am feeling a bit nostalgic and wondering what has happened to my friends from long ago days.. How is it that we always say we are going to stay in touch and yet we rarely do. I have the unusual situation of living in a different country from the one I grew up in . For those of you who don't know I was born and raised in Canada and now live in the US. I have been blessed with a few friends at home that have stayed with me through our many moves over the years (that's for another blog!) and I wonder if they know how rare they are! (Thank you Ann, Helen, Shelley, Jen......)I went to college at Maranatha in Wisconsin and a lot of those friends I never see or talk to either except at Christmas. This year my Christmas letters never made it out of my house. The day I planned to mail them I had my son. Anyway, I guess I am just missing friends today and thankful for those I have. I am fortunate to be married to my best friend . I love you Dan! And my kids are great friends in their own way now. Karyss is especially becoming closer to me as the years go by.. tooo quickly! It will be neat to see if some old friends find me through this blog. Here's hoping ya'all have a great day and are blessed with good friends . My challenge today is we should all reach out to someone we haven't talked to in a while.. I think I will send an email right now! Bye all!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Did you really post this at 5:18 am? You poor woman - I didn't even know there was a 5:18 in the morning.

Anonymous said...

I'm here! YOu are a great friend! I'm so glad Dan found you and then we found you through him! Isn't it amazing that even though we haven't spent that much "real" time together, we are so close??? I miss you all!