Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lord, Direct our Paths

Wow. It has been such a long time since I have posted here and so much has been happening!
The biggest happening is that several weeks ago our precious church family had to let us know that they cannot keep us here any longer. The finances have been a struggle and we love the people here so much and appreciate all they have done to try to keep us but God is moving us on.  Now the question is where?? Which takes me back to this blog. I just need to spend some time on here journalling of sorts.. 
My biggest thing is to trust the Lord. So I am claiming 
"Trust in the Lord with ALL thine heart and lean not to thine OWN understanding. In ALL thy ways acknowledge HIM and He SHALL DIRECT THY PATHS" Proverbs 3:5-6
We are praying for him to direct our paths.

Have to add some pictures of the kids and our family soon here too. 

No comments: