Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I have been spending a lot of time thinking about God's sovereignty in our lives.. My verse right now that I am often thinking of is 

Isaiah 55:8-9

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

I know that God has a plan for us and I know it will be the best thing but at this time of uncertainty I need to be reminded often of HIS planning in my life.. It is crazy to me that I still doubt after all the blessings He has given our family and how much HE has done for us. I am foolish to be spending my time worrying when I should be spending time just Praising Him and thanking Him for all He has done for us!
Just my ramble for the day.. and the things God is teaching me!

 This is my boy studying a verse.. I should be doing the same much more often!

No comments: