Monday, February 25, 2008

Back to Blogging

Hi.
Is anyone left out there reading my blog?? Big things are happening in Basham land :-D We have bought our first house. We have not closed yet because there were liens placed on the owner that we did not know about . Those should be cleared within the next few weeks and we can finally move to our first ever owned property! We are so excited!!!
Also, we found out this week the reason for Riley's severe eczema!! He is allergic to half of what we were feeding him!! He has a major allergy to peanuts (which we hadn't given him yet, thankfully!) He is also allergic to wheat, egg whites, soy, dog danger and dust mites! In the last few days that we have eliminated all of these things, his skin has cleared dramatically!! It is amazing!
Also, for those of you who prayed after my last blog, I am now the Reverend's wife !! Dan's ordination was a sweet time and a huge blessing to us! He did great!
Next week we will be registering Karyss at a new school. Please pray that next year in a new school closer to home will be a great year for her! We are trying so hard to be wise in our choices and decisions!
I also have a burden weighing on my heart. I wish I could share it here but too many details to really get into. Suffice it to say I am concerned for a situation in my church and I am praying that it doesn't cause major divisions!
Thanks to any of you who are still checking on me. I am really going to try to be more faithful to this!
Please let me know you stopped by!

2 comments:

Schoonover Family said...

We will be praying. I know what it is like to have divisions in the church (the one I attended growing up had about 3 of them). Also, congrats on the house and we will pray about the new school. I am sure that will be hard for Karyss, but I am sure she will grow to love it quickly as well.

Brian

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying about church, Jenn! So glad you'll be in your new house soon! :-)