Saturday, January 5, 2008

Saturday's Blessing

I am reading a new book called "Be my Refuge Lord" by Bob and Emilie Barnes.. It has been such an encouragement to me.
Today's reading was about Let go and Let God
It reminded me of a poem I read once called that same thing

Let Go and Let God

As children bring their broken toys,
with tears for us to mend;
I brought my broken dreams to God
because He is my friend

But then, instead of leaving Him
in peace to work alone;
I hung around and tried to help
with ways that were my own.

At last I snatched them back again
and cried
"How can you be so slow??"
"My child", He said, "what could I do?
you never did let go!"

Author unknown.

This is a small verse but it spoke so much to me today
Matthew 8:26 " Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith"

Today my blessing in God's teaching in my life

No comments: