Friday, January 11, 2008

I've got a Mansion

Well, some of you out there know we are in the process of trying to find and purchase our very first home. It is an exciting and daunting task.. I was thinking about it today while I was having my devotions and I was reminded of that song "I've got a mansion, just over the hilltop...."
Isn't that a nice thought?? In Heaven I won't have to go house hunting! God already has my Mansion prepared for me.
How blessed are we????

Please, if you read this, please pray for us that God will show us just the right house and we will follow his leading .

Please send me a little note to let me know if you are praying. We appreciate it so much!

God is good

5 comments:

sara said...

Praying for you!

Heavenbound Kim said...

I will add you to my list! It;s funny how you should bring that up about the mansion He is preparing for us.

We were driving around yesterday and I've always wanted a nice little house in the country or by the ocean... And it doesn't look like the His plan for us at this time ~ but Cliffton reminded me that the Lord is preparing a mansion for me at this time... ~smile~ Kim;D oX's

Anonymous said...

YOu know we have been praying!!!

Anonymous said...

I tagged you on my blog if you want to play! :-)

gailsgarden said...

That's great, Jennifer! I will pray. Keep us posted!