Wednesday, August 22, 2007

So sorry

Wow, is there anyone still reading my blog?? I am so sorry that I have not blogged in so long.. Almost two months. That's scandalous!! Sorry.
Things are going fairly smoothly here for us. Karyss has started 3rd grade and has a WONDERFUL teacher this year. We are really excited for her but I cannot believe my baby girl is in 3rd grade. Wow! Riley is growing and changing every day.He is almost 8 months old now. He isn't crawling yet but he creeps along and is pulling up and wants to walk. Hard to believe. Dan is doing well . I am so so lucky to have him in my life. I am just thankful every day but more lately as we come close to the 2nd anniversary of my almost losing him .... I am just very grateful for all the blessings in my life.. Too many to count.

I know this is a short blog but duty (Riley) calls and I must stop writing. I will try to keep up better and include pictures next time. Hope there are some of you out there still reading.

2 comments:

Heavenbound Kim said...

that's more like it! ~wink~ Kim;D oX's

Anonymous said...

Of course I'm still reading! :-)