Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wisdom: the principal thing

I think maybe I am beginning to finally learn.... God is concerned not with the same concerns that I have but that I am seeking Him and His wisdom!!! I have been reading in Proverbs about wisdom " my son, if thou wilt receive my words and hide my commandments with thee; so that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom and apply thine heart to understanding; yea if thou criest after knowledge and liftest up thy voice for understanding; if thou seekest her as silver and searchest for her as for hid treasures; THEN shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord and find the Knowledge of God" Proverbs 2:1-5
God has been teaching me to fully rely on Him and I am finally beginning to learn that as I start drawing closer to Him our desires are lining up. If I am asking for God's wisdom He will give me knowledge in difficult situations! He will show me the right path if I seek His way! So this is my new goal ; to keep wisdom before me and Seek God's plan and his wisdom before being concerned with the trivialities of life!
Be blessed friends!

No comments: