Tuesday, March 23, 2010

How Great Thou Art

I am just sitting here reflecting on the Goodness of God and listening to a beautiful rendition of "How Great Thou Art".. We are so blessed and I am sooo grateful for the goodness of God.. I have watched with awe and prayer a possible tragic circumstance unfold in the life of a friend this week (see withsometack.blogspot.com) and have seen answered prayer and the grace of God in the life of this family... It has caused me to look back on the circumstances surrounding my son and my pregnancy with him and how gracious God was to allow him to be born with no defects and prove the testings incorrect.. I know every day people receive devastating diagnoses and test results and I don't think we spend enough time just thanking God when things are going well in our life.
How GREAT You are God... I thank you.

Another verse that I cannot get away from in the last few weeks is " It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness" Lamentations 3:22-23

I am just soo thankful and so blessed.

I would love to hear how God is working in your life.. Feel free to post a favorite verse or blessing

No comments: