Friday, February 13, 2009

Learning.....

Does anyone out there ever have days where you just feel like you can't please anyone?? Today was that day for me and it isn't even 10 AM! A series of things happened, none of them bad but I felt the "pleaser" in me so torn I felt like I was going to break down.. I realize from this that this is an area I need to work on.. Pleasing God should be my main focus.. Beyond that as long as I am pleasing to Him, I should know I am doing the right thing. I am struggling in this area and I have for more than 30 years... I know this is having an effect on my children. I see my daughter already becoming a "pleaser" like me.. so I am learning and I am trying and I am praying that God will help me learn to be satisfied with what He gives me and not worry so much about what people think..
Thanks for letting me ramble on.

No comments: