Saturday, September 20, 2008

We finally are moved in!

Hi everyone. No, I didn't really fall off the earth. It has taken a while to start getting settled in our new house and we also just got back from a wonderful restful vacation in the Smokey Mountains. Dan reminded me yesterday and today that I haven't done any blogging for ages so this is for you honey!!!!
Anyway, if any of you are still out there and checking on us, I thought I would post some pictures of our house as it is now. We have lots to do yet but we are starting to get settled. Please take time to send a comment if you visit and let me know what you think. I need all the help I can get!
Here's some pictures:

Our dining room
Our mantle.. That is a hand drawing of our children. It's GORGEOUS!
Our bedroom
Guest Bathroom


Karyss' Room
Karyss' Border. She chose it herself!!


This is Riley's room
Riley's Room
Riley's Room
Our bathroom
Our bathroom



No comments: